The Maca is nutraceutical: A food that provides health benefits beyond its basic nutritional principles thanks to its rich composition:
– Vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E.
– Minerals and oligoelements: Iron, calcium, zinc, manganese, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, copper.
– Essential amino acids: All except tryptophan.
– Fatty acids: Omega 3, 6 and 9, linolenic, palmitic and oleic acids.
– Others: Phytosterols, alkaloids (macaina 1, 2, 3 and 4), isocyanates, glucosinolates, flavonoids, saponins.